Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bored With Nothing To Do.

Okay, so maybe there are things I could do. I could switch out my laundry from the washer to the dryer...but right now I wanna do somethin' fun. There isn't really anything to do. I would talk to Riah, but she has company over. I would watch TV but there isn't really anything good to watch right now. I would read a book, but I don't have anything new to read. There is nothing to do online except to blog. Sigh. So, my dear readers, I am going to write about nothing at all. I hope you don't mind my ramblings too much!
Today I FINALLY finished "fluffing" our Christmas tree. I would post pictures, but my camera batteries decided to die (how horrible. they chose the worst possible time to die). I will try to get some pictures tomorrow.
It took me awhile to fluff that whole tree by myself. I am so glad to have it done! Tomorrow we have to fix up the lights and such. Then on to decorating!

My family and I rented some movies yesterday. We might watch one (I hope it will be "Four Christmases") tonight! Maybe then I won't be so bored.
Have you ever noticed how boring being bored is?! I know that totally made no sense whatsoever. I mean c'mon already. Why is there such a thing as bored? You don't really have to answer that.

I was listening to Hillsong United again today (no surprise there).

I was praying that it wouldn't snow. We were supposed to get a little bit, but it hasn't done anything yet. The sun was even shining late in the day. Not that it doesn't always shine...because it does, but it just shined through the clouds.

I didn't go to sleep until late last night.

I had country ham and a biscuit for breakfast. It was yummy!

My little puppy is sleeping next to me. My big puppy is sleeping on my giant bean-bag a few feet away.

I am actually about to go get ready to go. My family and I are going to go Christmas tree shopping with the people who own the barn (who also happen to be our friends. hehehe). The tree is for them. Not us. We have the fake tree. Remember?
Last year we did get a little one foot tall tree. That was so exciting! Maybe we will again this year. :)

Guess what! I'm not so bored anymore!
Ya'll are probably going to read this and think I am weird. But that's ok!

I am going to end this random weirdness now. Thank you for "listening" to by ramblings.
G'night and happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!