Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Randomness Wednesday!

Here we are again at another rainy Wednesday! I don't have much on my mind right now. You can breathe now. No reason to get scared. :)
Ready?
  • Cleaning
  • Dust
  • Sneezing
  • Australia
  • Hillsong
  • My puppy
  • Rain
  • Australia
  • This blog
  • The loud vacuum

Okay, so I do have a lot on my mind. Sorry to mislead you. I can assure you that it was not intentional. Now onto the explanations. This will take a while...

  • Cleaning: My mom and I have been deep cleaning the whole house. Today is our third and final day of it all. Hallelujah!!!
  • Dust: I have dusting to finish. I am delaying because I hate to dust. I am also delaying because of sneezing (which I just did... seriously)... Which leads me to my next point.
  • Sneezing: I just sneezed. Dust is my enemy. It is evil!
  • Australia: It is the top place in the world I wanna go to! I am planning when I am going to go... It is my dream... one of.
  • Hillsong: AKA Hillsong United. I am listening to their music right now while I am cleaning (or supposed to be cleaning). God is amazing! When I go to the great Aussie, I am going to go to Hillsong church! They are most awesome!
  • My puppy: My cute little (huge) puppy is sleeping about five feet from me. She is soooo adorable when she sleeps!!!
  • Rain: It's raining again. I won't complain. Rain is good. BUT it makes the day dreary...
  • Australia: I WANNA GO THERE SO BAD I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!
  • This blog: I am bloggin' on this blog so it makes sense that I am thinking about it.
  • The loud vacuum: My mom has this one little vacuum and it has the highest squeal you will EVER hear. She stopped using it just a second ago!

Whew! That was a lot! I hope I didn't scare ya off! LOL.

Now I have to get back to dusting (bleh). I have delayed long enough. After dusting (and sneezing, sniffing, and snorting :P ) I will be "fluffing" our Christmas Tree! I will take before and after pictures!

Much love and knee-slappin' sneezes... I mean laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!