Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas!

Hey Ya'll! (I know it should be spelled "y'all" but I like it better as "ya'll")
I hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful Christmas! I know that mine was great!
I can't post very much right now. Have lots to do! But I figured I could take a moment to post a little something!
On Christmas morning, after presents were opened, my mom read Luke 2 (the Christmas Story). It was awesome. We all had a cup of coffee, and then mom and I made a new breakfast recipe from "The Pioneer Woman Cooks" cookbook! Bee got it for me! It was very yummy! :)
I then proceeded to take almost 500 pictures with my new Nikon D90 camera!! WOOHOOO! I have pics I'll show ya later!
God is so good!
Merry Christmas a day late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!