Saturday, December 5, 2009

The last post was not real. You imagined it.

****IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE LAST POST PLEASE DO BEFORE READING THIS ONE****
It's true. You did, in fact, imagine it.

Okay, so it was real. Just ignore all of the boring talk. That was my boring self speaking. Well, don't ignore the boring talk. Just try to think of it as my way of saying "I have nothing to blog about." (and nothing to do).
After I finished the last post my family and I went tree shopping with our barn friends (as I said before). We found the tree in literally ten or fifteen minutes. It was a nine foot tall, very full tree. It was to fit into a house with eight foot ceilings. Hm. Can we get a chain-saw please? They got the tree. (Miss A. bought herself a tree that was like a Charlie Brown tree. funny). We got the guys who worked at the tree lot to cut off almost a whole foot of the tree.
I really miss having a real tree. It's so sad. It was what we used to do every year. Get gigantor Christmas trees, cut off about a foot of it so we could actually stand it up inside, and enjoy the smells of it.
Now we have candles to put the smell in the house. **sniff sniff** Why did fake trees have to be invented?! WHY?! WHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?
**clearing throat**
Pardon the outburst. It never happened.
Back to what I was saying bout tonight....
After we (they) got the tree... we all went to the great chocolate/fudge/yummy-ness-ful shop and got the best hot chocolate in the world! That is the honest truth. Not exaggerating one bit! We were told that there was a horse and buggy ride thing happening only for tonight. AND it was FREE. So awesome. We missed it though. When we finally found it, the old couple was loading everything up.
Even though we didn't get to ride in the carriage, we got to see the huge Percheron horse. He was white with the biggest hooves I have ever seen! His name is Ted. He was soo cute, and not afraid of anything!
The guy already lowered the top. That's why it looks like you'd hit your head...
These pictured were taken with my phone camera. They aren't the best, but you get the general idea. It was awesome.
Now it is late and I am going to go finish up my nightly routine and get in bed!
Thanks for forgetting the last post. You're a pal!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!