Thursday, December 17, 2009

A quick little note!

Hey ya'll!
I hope you enjoyed the post from yesterday! I sure did! Riah needs to do that more often... (no pressure there, Ri, just an idea...that I have to strongly encourage... :D)
I was going to blog earlier but I have been so busy. This is the only moment I have really been able to just...be. ha! I am actually about to go to sleep. Soo...I will post tomorrow (if I happen to get a chance...we have lots to do) about another train experience! This one is better than the first one! I have pictures to prove it!
Can you believe that we are just a week away from Christmas?!?! Wow.
Hahaa. Have a wonderful night! I will close with a scripture. :)
Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!