Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snow Flakes and Jack Frost!

Happy first of December everyone!
Although I do not like cold weather very much (I am putting that mildly), I am excited about getting some awesome ice/frost/snow pics! Always look at the bright side!
Get ready for the snow flakes and Jack Frost!
Think of Frosty the Snow Man... the Jack Frost in the cartoon is what I always think about then I see frost... Kind of weird...I know.
Tomorrow I should have something that you will actually be interested in reading... I think. For now how about three cheers for short, pointless posts! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!
G'night!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I like cold weather! Snuggling beneath a blinket, hot cocoa and a good book. And when I think Jack Frost, I think of the actual movie about him, where he wants to be human and has to have a bag of gold, a horse and a woman who loves him. Of course he ends up staying Jack Frost, but I love the movie!!
    -Riah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said "blinket" again, Ri.
    Everyone - Ri meant to say "blanket." Hope that clears that up. LOL.
    Okay - I'll give you that... snuggling under a blAnket with hot chocolate is a plus...
    Love ya!
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!