Friday, December 11, 2009

Cold. Cold. Cold.

Did I mention cold?
It's cold outside. C-O-L-D.
Winter is the worst season in my opinion. Yes, the snow is pretty. Yes, the crispness in the air is delightfully refreshing. Yes, the fire in the fireplace is nice. And YES, wrapping up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate (or coffee :) ) with a good book is really nice. But the cold. It's just too cold.
That's just me being me. Weird. Opinionated. Nothing wrong with that.

Here's something to warm you up!


All of the little streaks in the fire are sparks!




Mmmmm.... I'm feeling all warm and cozy!

Ain't this nice?!

I still don't like cold weather...

2 comments:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!