Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oops.

I haven't blogged about the "surprise" yet. Sorry.
I have been busy.
The surprise blog is that on Tuesday Riah came over and we decorated my Christmas tree together! (there was something else I was going to put in... but I can't remember...so this isn't really a surprise) It was soooooooooooo fun! We got pictures...but I can't post them right now. I don't have time. I have too much to do!
We got all of the tree done before Riah, Becky, and Bree had to leave! Or....so we thought. I found three, yes three, more small boxes of ornaments after the trio went down to get milk! Wow. Our tree has probably over 1,000 glass ornaments on it.
Ok.....I will post a picture or two...as long as I do it quickly!

Riah and I would move our camera's some to get this kind of effect. This on shot is my favorite because it looks like horse hoof prints!!!

This is Tuesday evening after all of the decorations were put up!!! I didn't edit these pics...but it still is purty! (Note: the dark spot on the bottom right of the tree isn't really that dark. From the side it looks like it... but it isn't.)

FIRE!!!! Ain't it purty! Thought I'd add it just 'cause.

Well...that's all I have time for.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of my page because right above my play list I now have a book shelf. It shows what books I am reading, have read, want to read, or recommend! It's awesome! Just scroll over the books and you will see my review of them!
Blessings!
Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!