Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sad thing...

Hey ya'll!
I am sure you already saw this, but Riah from Purity and Petticoats deleted her blog this morning. She is so busy she can't keep up with the blog and do all of her other things. SO, we have decided that she will become an author for my blog too. Just whenever she wants to blog she can do so on this one!
Riah said she might re-make her blog when her life settles down some. It could be spring, or it could be a year from now... who knows.
I thought you would be wondering where she went....so there ya have it.
Do not worry, my friends, Riah will still be around!
I will post the "surprise" post later on. Right now I have more decorating (and cleaning) to do!
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lys tell Riah I am going to miss her blog. That is SO sad that she is no longer going to be posting :( Wish her all the best for me
    PS: your Christmas tree looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!