Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Randomness Wednesday

Ok, this is not Lys.  Is that random enough for you?  No?  Well ya'll are some picky readers.  Lys was not able to blog tonight so I offered to take care of it for her.  Hey, what are best friends for?  So guess what, this is Riah...

Ok random things on my mind right now...

1.  Lys
2. Christmas
3. History

Now for the explanations:

1. I am currently texting Lys, so she is foremost on my mind right now.  Plus this is her blog I'm blogging on, so it just makes sense that I'd be thinking about her.
2. Our house is all Christmas"y" right now, so every where I look there is a reminder that Christmas is nine days away.
3. I have a history quiz to take tomorrow.  Why am I thinking about this?  Because I happened to look over and my history book is sitting on the table next to me, thats why.  Otherwise, it wouldn't even cross my mind.

Here is our Christmas house (well, part of it anyway).  

My lil sis took these pictures, not me.  Mine are currently
on my camera because I have been to lazy busy to up-load them.

I personally love this purple ball.  The bright thing in the corner is
popcorn strung on the tree.  The flash caught it wrong, but Beenie
did a good job for being only ten and not used to using cameras.


There you go, Randomness Wednesday Riah style!

-Riah Friah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!