Saturday, December 19, 2009

Excuse me while I admire some trains...

Oh the beauty....look past the graffiti...look past the fact that it is a ton of steel...
Oh just look at it! Ain't is purty?!
This time when I saw the train I got even closer than before! As you can see from the picture above I was quite close!!! The vibration from it is soooo awesome! I am still amazed at the wonderful-ness of it! And guess what!!! There were two trains that went by within ten minutes!!! I was thrilled!
See this bridge? It's pretty right? Yeah... I got on it. It was neat!
This is front and center on the bridge. The train blew its whistle when it got to right about there... I felt it vibrate! Soooo awesome!
No zoom here. This was extremely exciting!
This shot was the only one I was able to catch of between the cars. If you look closely you can see the actually train tracks....they look tiny! I was only a few feet above this beast!!!!
This is looking in the direction the train was going.....
This is looking in the direction the train came from!
Anyone else love trains like I do???
Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Lys. And I love the new background you have for your blog. If I can remember how to change mine, you might find it on mine this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Becky! I'm sure Riah can remind you of how to change it!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!