Monday, September 6, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend.

This weekend there was a wonderful friend reunion for me. Over four years ago, through some interesting circumstances, my friends and I didn't talk any more. It was a mess. It was painful. Let's just say it was drama.
On Friday evening, one of my friends (who I talked to through a few emails over the years) stopped by (she lives across the street). She was selling cookie dough for volleyball. We ended up talking for two hours, roughly. We made plans to go see a movie the next day with her older sister, who was coming home for the weekend from college. We went and saw Eat Pray Love. It was slow but good.
It was so good to see those girls again. They were always like sisters to me.
We are going to be hanging out more often. I am very excited that God brought them back into my life!
Love,
postsignature

4 comments:

  1. Way awesome Lys! So happy for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ri!
    Oh! I think we are making headway in the Sunday-tues. thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That whole working on it thing turned out soooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I agree! Im so excited I get to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!