Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Little Kid Gone Weird.

When I was little I used to think that Santa Clause had a key to my house since we didn't have a fire place. (a very short lived thought process, but still...)

I used to hold my breath whenever someone I didn't know walked by. Weird, I know, but I had learned in science that germs, that cause the common cold, can be passed by breathing on each other. I thought that by holding my breath when strangers walked by, that it would keep me from getting sick.

I used to think that 3 men lived in our basement. That wasn't my fault though. I will tell you the story later.

I used to dream in cartoon most of the time.

I used to love to eat cups of ice. Not weird. I used to put salt on the ice before I ate it. Weird. I always thought the taste of it was gross, but I still ate it. Very weird.

I used to think it was weird that my sister pitched a fit if we had to take naps. (even if I didn't want to most of the time.)

Riah and I have many weird childhood memories. Perhaps one of these days she'll post a story of her own... *hint hint*

postsignature

3 comments:

  1. I get it, I get it. You're not really subtle Lys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think Mom would love it if you put her button somewhere on one of your blogs... *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha - I know I'm not - I was hoping you'd get it!!!
    Oh yeah, I've been meaning to post her button, but haven't remembered to do that! I'll do it asap!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!