Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today.

  1. Today I went to the Greenway.
  2. Today I saw a little black goat and named him Shorty.
  3. Today I was entertained by three donkeys.
  4. Today I teased those three donkey's about their ears. (see my photography blog and you'll see for yourself.)
  5. Today I drank a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte while taking pictures.
  6. Today Riah has been intently working on the blog design. (it looks awesome so far)
  7. Today...well... not much else has happened so far.
The end.
That's all
Really, that's it.
Goodbye.
Maybe forever.
Nah, I'm just kidding.
I'm gonna go now.
Buh-bye.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. I meant to comment about what a great picture that was of the "Secret Garden" the other day. Good work!! And I love the new blog work Ri is doing. It'll look fabulous. And no, I'm not one bit prejudiced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! I'm so glad that picture was a hit!
    Ri told me about what style you want for your blog. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!