Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Story About Riah, Kay, Bee and Moi!

Once upon a time way back when we were fairly little, Riah and Kay came for a visit. Bee and Kay went their way, and Riah and I went our way. Somehow or another, Bee and Kay got into a spat, and came charging at us. Bee took Riah to go play, and Kay took me. Needless to say that Ri and I weren't happy at all! After all, we were playing together and our sisters dragged us to two different parts of the yard all because they were mad at each other!
I don't think we ever figured out what the fight was about, or if we did I don't recall what it was. Riah and I, however, didn't put up with it and told them to work it out themselves, we wanted to play with each other not them! We did, and had a great time, just the two of us!

On that trip, I believe, Bee and Kay were getting along again, and left Ri and me alone. But we got mad at them because they took our walkie-talkie when they already had one!
Get this: They stood facing each other talking amongst themselves on the walkie-talkies! Ri and I fussed at them and tried to get it back...I don't remember if we did or not.

Ah the stories I can tell. I will be telling a bunch of stories in the next little while. I find it to be very fun!
With fond memories, and some not so fond,
postsignature

2 comments:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!