Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Got Kicked in the Face...

...by  Bee when I was 6 years old. We were playing on one of those kid slides that are made of plastic and are about 2 feet off the ground. She went down it head first and was kicking her mean feet to try to keep my off of it until she was done. I must have not been paying attention to her feet, for I was kicked right in the face and (brace yourself) blood poured from my nose. Both sides. We didn't know it had been broken until about 2 years ago. It was crooked and I had a ton of nose bleeds all the time. I had to have nose surgery. It was re-broken and now all better!
End of story.
Oh, Bee still claims she wasn't kicking on purpose....
See ya,
postsignature

1 comment:

  1. Haha siblings. Always in denial. But I have to admit sometimes I am one of those siblings.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!