Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh, The Weirdness of Me!

Here is another story of my weirdness. I hope you are enjoying these stories, because I sure am enjoying writing them!

When I was little, somewhere in between the age of 5 and 7, I was next door at our neighbors house with my mom and sister. We were over there a lot. It was time for lunch; we were having sandwiches. After taking a bite I asked, "Mama, may I take the crust off my bread?"
"Why do you want to do that?" She replied.
"Because bread crust makes me coooooold!" I said with a shiver.
See, being so young, and not knowing all of the right words to describe things, I thought that when something gave you shivers, that it meant you were cold. And since the nasty bread crust gave me the shivers, I thought I was cold...
I still haven't lived that one down. yay me.
postsignature

3 comments:

  1. You are right you are soooooo weird!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yellow squash, and sour cream, and cold cheese, makes me really "cold".
    and in response to Kay, weird is fathoms better than being normal! lol
    B

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!