Friday, September 3, 2010

Adrenaline Rush.

Today, my mom and I were out running some errands and we were in a very busy part of town. We got into the turning lane and some person decided to turn left out of the parking lot and cross five lanes of traffic. They came flying out in front of us, and mom had to slam on breaks while swerving out of the way. We didn't get hit, but it was within a couple of feet of that happening. Talk about an adrenaline rush. yikes! My heart was racing, and I felt like my limbs were jello.
I am so thankful that we didn't get hit and that there were no cars coming on the other side of the road where we had to swerve to.
Glad to be at home,
postsignature

1 comment:

  1. Ri told me about your close call. I thank the Lord you were kept safe.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!