Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shopping:

I love hate shopping! Ok, so hate is a strong word - so whatever word that is equal to hate is what I think about shopping!
Today was the 3rd day in a row that I have been looking for clothes for my new job at the bookstore. White blouse, khaki pants, nice shoes...ect. I finally met with success today. Let's all rejoice! No more shopping for me for a long, long, long, long, long, LONG time!
(Stop laughing Riah - I already told you it's not funny..)
:)
Love,
postsignature

2 comments:

  1. I share your opinion about shopping!
    God bless and have a great day!

    Sister in Christ,
    Emily Grace
    emilygrace-photograpy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's this about a bookstore job?!! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!