Saturday, October 30, 2010

Me...

I love:

1. chocolate
2. Australia
3. concealer (sad I know)
4. books
5. fires
6. the smell of burnt leaves
7. fall
8. sunggling up under a blanket
9. Thanksgiving
10. Pumpkin Cheese Pie

I hate:

1. cold showers
2. waking up with a sore throat
3. dry hands (I use lotion a lot)
4. cold feet and hands
5. badly written books
6. being sticky
7. prunes
8. cashews
9. my clothes getting wet.
10. taking off make-up with that horrible greasy make-up remover

I am a odd contradiction:

I love the Victorian era
I love electricity

I love the Regency era
I love Html (sometimes ;)

I love the Edwardian era
I love my ipod

I love sewing
I love blog design

I love cooking/baking from scratch
I love microwave popcorn

I'd love to try living in different time periods
I couldn't stand not taking a shower every day

I am weird:

1. I loved C.A.T.'s as a child
2. I thought Michael W. Smith was black (no offense meant to ANYONE), not exactly sure why
3. I learned to say my full name by leaving off the first consonant and vowel of each name. Riah Chelle ----
4. I named my girl baby doll Justin - poor baby
5. I had a valentine bear holding a little red heart that I named "beary-witha-heart". A tad obvious, no?
6. I had a polkadot blanket I called... guess what? Polkadot blankie!
7. I can't go to sleep if I don't put on chapstick
8. I nearly always read after I go to bed, no matter what time it is
9. I can't sleep well with wet hair
10. I firmly believe Lys and I were born twins and were seperated at birth and have been cruelly denied our rights to be with each other at ALL times

I am:
Ariah
Riah
Friah
Miah
Ri
Fri
Mi
Riahbell
Friahbell
Ribell
Fribell
Riah Friah Me O Miah
Riah Chelle
&
M&M

I am also:

my parents stubborn daughter :)
a sister
a friend
a girlfriend
a nerd
a bookworm
a photographer
a blog designer
a history lover
a free baby-sitter ;)
a dishwasher
a laundry maid
a baker
a chef (sorta)
a contradiction
a chocoholic
a short person *sob*
and...
A daughter of the most high God!

Riah

4 comments:

  1. I love this post!! I was just wondering though, what's C.A.T.S?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh i like it!! I am also a contradiction... I love the western expansion time-period, but I luv my technology too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julia Lynne,
    A C.A.T. is a California Achievement Test that all homeschoolers in N.C are required to take. It's to prove that we are actually learning in something in school, since the only other thing we have to turn in is an attendance sheet showing how many days we did school throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!