Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Change.

In the last week and a half, I've found that I've not been reading at all! Odd, I know - normally I have already knocked out four books, but not this week.
I have also found that in place of reading my fiction novels, and being on the computer (sorry about not posting pics everyday - I'll try to post yesterday's, today's, and tomorrow's pics after work), I have mostly been spending my free time with God. Hillsong praise and worship has been playing constantly wherever I am (except work).
There have been a couple of times this week that I have gotten irritated or just plain grumpy (tonight being one of those times), and I can't even explain why! So, I stopped what I was doing and played one of my Hillsong DVD's. I closed my eyes and just let God do the work.
After, I felt so much better, and it was like I could breathe again!
God is in complete and full control.
He isn't going to leave us in the dark, and He isn't going to turn His back on us - He is a loving Father!
Here is one of my favorite scriptures - it is sooo awesome!

Romans 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Basically, the point of this post is this:
When you are grumpy, sad, angry, hurt, annoyed, irritated, or whatever - give it to God - lay it down at His feet. Don't let yourself get caught up in those things - it only serves to weigh you down. Trust me, I do that sometimes...!
Our God is Love,
postsignature

2 comments:

  1. So inspiring! Hillsong, I think, is the best for worship. My favorite is "Yahweh".
    He shall reign forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillsong, I agree, is the best for worship!
    I love that song!! My three new faves are "A Beautiful Exchange", "Love Like Fire", and "The Father's Heart"!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!