Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aussie!

Right now I am completely and totally focused Australia. (The country not the movie)(not at all surprising)
It is my dream to go there - I am planning a trip there for next Summer sometime(you knew that), and the closer it gets, the more excited I am.
Australia is so wonderful. I've not been yet, however I don't need to have gone before to know that it's wonderful. Sure it probably has its issues, what country doesn't?! It doesn't change a thing for my opinion!

FUN FACT: Did you know that Australia was attacked by the Japanese around the same time of Pearl Harbor?! It's true!

I don't even know what else to say - my head is filled with words, but they stop before I can put them down on "paper".
Now to quote a favorite Disney classic: **ehem**
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep - In dreams you will lose your heartache - whatever you wish for you keep - Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through - No matter how your heart dreaming, if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true!

Here's to random posts that are very "Lys-ish",
postsignature

3 comments:

  1. First off: I can't believe you're going without me!!! How could you?!!! Of course, Superman wouldn't let me... but that's totally beside the point young lady!
    Second of all, how can that be your favorite? Everyone knows the best one is "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam, and I know it true that visions are seldom all they seem, but if I know you I know what you'll do: you'll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, Ri! I can't help it! I wish you could go with me - it would be so awesome!!!! Superman? Are you out there? If you are I just want you to know that one of these days I'm gonna take Ri down there for a little trip - I hope you don't mind.

    That is a great Disney song! I didn't think about that one because I haven't seen Sleeping Beauty in years! **sniff sniff**
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. Superman, you could go too on that "one of these days" trip - we could make it a family trip!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!