Thursday, October 7, 2010

What to do when...

....you cannot think of a single thing to blog about:
  1. Write about completely random stuff.
  2. Write about stuff that doesn't make sense.
  3. Tell stories from your childhood weirdness.
  4. Write about what to write about when you can't think of anything to write about! (hahahaha)
  5. Scratch the top of your head and furrow your brow and then let your fingers do all of the work... and then hope that what you blogged about actually turned out.
  6. Ask Riah to help ya out... (if you don't have a Riah, your closest friend should suffice...)
  7. Don't bother blogging, just go read a book.
There is my random advice. Now I really need to think about what do blog about.
I'll get back with you later.
Thinking,
postsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!