Friday, October 8, 2010

A Thought.

I am pondering an idea that hit me today - no it didn't hurt. haha.
My idea is this:
Me making Thanksgiving/Christmas cards and having then available for download for everyone. You can make special requests for the design and if I can meet that request, then I will do so. But I would take a few pictures that would fit into the category, and then make it into a card!
I'm not sure how I would set it up, and I would need to do some research on it...
This is still in the idea process, but it's definitely worth thinking about. I would love feedback from everyone. Thanks!
postsignature

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great idea!!!!!
    I bet it would be a lot of fun too

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!