Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shall We Cry?

The cold weather is working it's way here again. Hence the title: "Shall We All Cry?"
When cold weather moves in, Flip Flops move out, and when Flip Flops move out, socks and closed toe shoes move in, and when socks and closed toe shoes move in, that means sweaters and jackets move in too!!! And on top of all that, the trees start to lose their leaves, and the world goes dreary gray!
Okay, okay, so I'm being a little dramatic about the weather. The sky is still blue in the cold weather most of the time, and some of the grass stays green... and before the leaves fall off the trees, we get an exciting show of fiery oranges, burnt reds, and bold yellows!
The plus side of cold weather is that we can use our fireplace - having a real fire to sit by with a steaming mug of hot chocolate, wrapped in a cozy blanket with a good book. That is what gets me through the winter without leaking salt water through my eyes. (aka: crying)(hehehe)
Another plus side about the cold weather is the awesome "wintry" foods to eat. Hot soups, and other hot food that is too heavy/hot to eat in the warmer months. And since I enjoy baking/cooking that also helps me get through the winter without leaking salt water through my eyes.
I know, I know, I'm being a little dramatic...again.
Goodbye for now.

postsignature

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you, that I LOVE your background & design. (Go Riah!) It's so unique.
    Also, I love your [haha, "dramatic"] descriptions in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber, I really enjoy designing blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!