Sunday, October 3, 2010

Job and More!

I realized that I didn't give a job update until I actually got the job! haha.
So here goes:
I had applied to the Christian bookstore but never heard back, and when I called to talk to the people, I was told that they weren't hiring. I was so bummed out.
A few weeks later, after filling out a million job applications, I went to the bookstore and somehow or another the manager requested my information so he could look up my application. A few days later I had my interview and I was hired! I am really enjoying my new job. The dress code isn't my favorite, but I work with great people who are very nice, and I am surrounded by books and music all day! It's good. Still have lots to learn, but I'll catch on quickly!

Riah's blog design business is awesome! I am once again on her waiting list. tehehe. After she learned a ton of things, we both (I think) agreed that this blog design could be a ton better with her skills. I highly recommend for y'all to have Riah design your blog.
I had so much more I wanted to type up tonight, however I am literally fighting my eyes to stay open and I'm going to go zonk out.
Love,
postsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!