Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And the winner is....


Thank you Joyofdawn for entering! I'm sorry we couldn't chose you both, but I'm hoping that a free blog button will lessen the disappointment. Since you were the only other one to enter I think it's only fair. E-mail me with the information on the order form that you believe will be relitive to the button design (this includes your name and password).  
Amber you got the bonus question right! The answer was "because it was daytime"! Congratulations, go over to my blog to pick out your free bonus design option (go to pricing and packages and scroll down until you see the extras), plus you might want to look at the simple package and see what all it offers. Please e-mail me the order form once you have filled it out - oh and please specify which of your blogs you want designed.
Now you may have noticed that the generator starts at 0 instead of 1, thats because it essentially "cheats" when you put in 1 and 2. I'm not sure why, but it sorta messes up.
Thank you both for entering!

Lyssa and Riah
*You may see that there are three comments on the giveaway, but Bee's doesn't count. She's not only family (yes she's lyssa's sister, but I adopted her as a big sister a long time ago so that makes her my family too), but she also just had her blog designed - litterally JUST designed!

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Thanks so much! You don't know how excited I feel. I've needed a make over. Bad.
    I'll do the requirements now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I get to your email? :) Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber! Congrats!
    You will find Riah's email on her website under "Contact" - here is the link: http://riahsdesignstudio.blogspot.com/p/contact.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfectly fine. :) Thank you and I will stay more posted next time! :) Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!