Friday, October 15, 2010

Saturday Plans.

Tomorrow I was supposed to work from 3:00pm to 9:30pm, however plans change. Aka: my Great Uncle passed away yesterday and the viewing is tomorrow.
I don't like viewings - they are freaky to me.
I have been to about 4 or 5 viewings over the last two years and each time I see someone in a casket, dead and pale, I cringe and want to go home.
I didn't know my Great Uncle very well - I only saw him once a year, every year, at the family reunion. I feel bad for his wife - she isn't in the best health and she is in her 70's.
My Great Uncle had cancer of some kind that just came back - it was very sudden (or so I gathered). We found out about the cancer only a few weeks ago.
He was very sweet, and loving - but he's not in pain anymore - he is now happy and healthy!
postsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!