Sunday, October 24, 2010

I just saw...

...a night time rainbow -  IT WAS AWESOME!
I have never seen one like it before - sure, we've all seen faint rainbows around the moon, but this one was farther out and was huge! ...sorta huge...
God's promise still remains even in the darkest night! It's a good reminder for all of us - even when something is going wrong in your life, God is never going to walk away from you. His promise still remains.
And now a quote from a song that is in one of my favorite Super Kid Academy (Kenneth Copeland Ministries kids section) movie:
"...And even when it seems there's no way out, we know You'll see us through! I'll trust You Jesus, put my whole life in Your hands - I'll trust You Jesus, on Your Word I'm gonna stand...!!!
And with that, I'm off to catch some zzzzzzz's - tomorrow I'll be cleaning my room intensely. If I don't post for a couple of days, you may want to send a rescue team in to find me.
Just sayin'.

postsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!