Thursday, October 21, 2010

Joy to the World!

Do I hear Christmas speeding towards us on a fast freight train?! Is it really getting to be that time of years again?!
At work, we have a Christmas tree up and decorated, plus a lot of Christmas merchandise.
I don't know if I'm ready for it yet! Is there a button I can push that will slow time down some?!
Okay, so even if Christmas is rushing quickly towards us, I am slightly excited about the warm and fuzzy time of year while we decorate the house and bake, bake, bake!
Forgive me for skipping over Thanksgiving to write this panicked message - I couldn't help it.
More on this topic later.
I am off to do other stuff. (like take new pics for The Focus Point)
I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas,
postsignature

3 comments:

  1. I was about to ask if you had forgotten about Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH Christmas Christmas Christmas.. I have a feeling its gonna be the best one yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Bee, I have that feeling. & Lys, can you believe it's already this time AGAIN?!! It's awesome.
    Heading over to The Focus Point!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!