Thursday, October 7, 2010

Food.

I'm hungry. I have a Tyson chicken patty heating in the oven. I'm hungry.
It's taking forever to heat. Did I mention that I'm hungry?
The last hour I went back and forth from the pantry to the cabinets to the fridge hoping to find something. Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
Then I looked in the freezer.
(cue the opera "hallelujah" note)
There were the chicken patties. Not what I wanted but would/will hold me over until dinner. I hope.

Food is delicious, yet a nuisance sometimes. But only when you can't find what you are looking for.
AND it's annoying when you do go back and forth from the pantry to the cabinets to the fridge, each time almost expecting something new to appear.
I guess we just let our growling stomachs to the thinking when we get hungry.
Maybe it's just me.
I hope it's not....
postsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!