Friday, July 29, 2011

Well...

This post was supposed to be about canning and gardening and what not, but I'm on Momma's computer and I haven't uploaded the pictures from our canning adventure (if adventure is the appropriate word here?) yet, so this will just have to be a random post. Randomness Friday rather than Wednesday.

1. I hate wedding invitations.
2. I would so elope if Superman, Lys and my parents would let me.
3. I'm thinking about starting online college courses.
4. I've been working with so much teal fabric I sware I'm seeing teal.
5. I miss Lyssa!

Now for the explanations.

1. I have been getting emails and magazines about wedding invites to chose from... and they are not exactly the prettiest things ever. I've only seen a few I like and several of them weren't in my colors. I may make my own... Weddings have never been my cup of tea.
2. Superman wont let me elope, but I sware I'd make him if Lys and Mom weren't here to help me. Well.. Lys is bossing more than anything ;) Love ya Lys...
3. I am thinking about doing either Ambassador Christian or Photography Institute or maybe I'll even see what options they have for history... I don't know. I just love school and I would like to study something, plus it's always good to have something to fall back on. Who knows what could happen?
4. I am almost done with Lyssa's skirt. It just needs a zipper and to be hemmed. That teal is beautiful and will be comfortable to wear, but it stretches soooooo much that its hard to work with until you have it fully stitched to the eyelet over skirt. Oh well, it will be very pretty - or at least I hope so. I'm not exactly confident in my sewing skills.
5. Lys has been keeping busy. Camp, work, baby sitting (no, seriously I think she sat on one of them ;), and the internship. Yep, so busy she barely has time to blink, let alone talk to me. **Sob** I miss you my Lyssa!

That's it.. I'm hoping Mom is done sewing sunflowers now. I would like to go read or work on my special project or watch Monarch of the Glen, but she's keeping me here for company... Love ya Momma!

- Miah

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! I'm done sewing sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fun! the only invites we've had to do so far were graduation and that was a simple matter of picking them up at wal-mart. :) No one here was too picky about them. lol weddings... well that must be a whole different adventure. =)
    College sounds fun! I've heard that the online teachers are pretty tough about getting work in on time but i'm thinking that'd be the same in school too. Studying is a lot of fun!
    Sewing zippers.... ewww. in stretchy fabric? double ewww. :D I get my prodjects as far as the zipper and leave them sit for the next day. In fact, I have a jumper sewn all the way up to the zipper for a whole month or so now.... Yeah I should find it and finish it!
    Totally stinks when your best friend is busy! Totally stinks when your the best friend that is busy...
    Anyway hope you find the perfect invites! Teal with eyelet sounds really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!