1. Go to Australia with Lyssa!
2. Go listen to the Sydney Opera house.
3. Be on the Webb Bridge in Melbourne, Australia.
4. Go to the Hillsong Church in Australia.
5. Travel all over Australia with my camera taking tons of pictures!
6. Go to Maine.
7. Go to France.
8. Go to Nova Scotia.
9. Go to Colorado.
10. Go to Germany.
11. Go to England.
12. Go to Spain.
13. Go to Prince Edward Island.
14. Go to Egypt.
15. Go practically everywhere except South America and Africa.
16. Read 100 books in one year (I've only read 28 since February).
17. Get a second ear piercing right above my first.
18. Go to a Hillsong concert.
19. Make a Caramel Pecan Cheesecake.
20. Finish my sewing projects.
21. Finish a book.
22. Publish a book.
23. Sell at least one of my pictures.
24. Become an amazing photographer.
26. Get married (I'm almost there).
27. Make my bed every day for a week (ha!).
28. Co-write, finish and publish a book with Lyssa.
29. Meet Amber in person.
30. Bake a Creme Brulee.
31. Watch every Fred Astaire movie with Lyssa.
32. Learn how to dance.
33. Finish my surprise project in time.
34. See the movie Hunger Games in theaters.
35. Grow my nails out and not file them down.
36. Stay strong and not cut my hair before the wedding - Lys would kill me.
37. Get my skin clear.
38. Have 5 or more kids.
39. Learn to play His Glory Appears without having to look at the music.
40. Play piano beautifully.
41. Learn guitar.
I think that's about it for now. BTW: Lys, I'm still attached to your skirt!
- Ri Bell
- Ri Bell