Friday, July 15, 2011

Try not to...

Be anywhere near your Mom when she decides to caulk the kitchen. If you are near your Mom when she decides to caulk the kitchen then you may end up like me; laying on a kitchen counter cleaning excess caulk off of the tile and counter. Turns out I am very good at cleaning up excess caulk. Don't laugh Lyssa... I can hear you laughing - Mom don't laugh with her. Oh never mind.

So onto more business... I need to cut out and sew Lyssa's skirt together by Sunday. Yes THIS Sunday... Yes I am aware that I have one day to do that in, y'all aren't really telling me anything I don't already know. I bet you I know more then you do... I can prove it. It's a blue skirt with a white over skirt - so its almost like making two skirts in one day. Ha! Told you I knew more.
I'm also working on another -topic secret - project. Y'all will hear about it eventually.
I have about a million more books to read before I reach my "read 100 books in one year". Wow, y'all are back talking today. Yes, I know a million is more then a hundred. I am currently reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, second book in the Hunger Games trilogy.

So now I am going to do something very Jocee-ish.  

I want to be here...

...wearing this!

Yep, I want to be walking around in Australia, near the Sydney Opera house at sunset in this beautiful vintage lace dress! Blame Jocee for this idea... but it totally works.

-Miah

3 comments:

  1. Awww!! Thanks for stealing my idea! And YES IT TOTALLY WORKS!! And that dress is *adorable*, and I'd LOVE to go somewhere out of the U.S. for a change!!
    That's so cool. What a cool post. Except I wouldn't wanna be cleaning caulk off the counter. But I did something like that today: I walked in my mom's office and then she randoms starts talking about cleaning and my room...*GOSHBUBBLES* Yeah. We all have those days ;) :)) :P
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this where you got the idea for the dress you were trying to explain to me earlier today? You love setting high goals don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Jocee! You're such a bundle of fun! We should just avoid Mom's when at all possible!

    Yes, Momma, thats where I got the idea!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!