Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My trip

Tuesday evening we went to eat at Hams and rented movies from Blockbuster then headed home. Wednesday we ate breakfast, got ready for the day, watched some tv, went to eat lunch with out at Tex and Sherley's with our Aunt (and Grandma was there too :), then we went to see Monte Carlo.
It's a cute movie for kids, if you don't mind them hearing (I think) one cuss word. They didn't have to put it in there, so I'm not sure why they did. Maybe they thought they'd get a bigger audience with a PG rating rather then a G rating. It had a thin plot line and wasn't overly stimulating, but it was alright. FYI: there was a cute Aussie guy in it, which was just about the best part :) The actresses were pretty good. Selena Gomez did a very good job playing her two characters and it seemed well cast. Over all it was alright.

After we saw the movie we went to get ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery and then went to the grocery store. Thursday we went to Blockbuster again and the Bicentennial Gardens and I took tons of pictures.
This was a favorite! The moths weren't a bit shy. If you follow our photography blog you've probably already seen it.

Friday spent the morning at home and then we went to see Kung Foo Panda 2 after we ate at Applebees.
I wasn't exactly thrilled with this movie. I'd rate it under Monte Carlo, but I didn't really like the first Kung Foo Panda movie either. I wouldn't recomend it.

Saturday we went out to eat breakfast at Ihop with another Aunt. Then she came to the house to visit for a bit, we packed and ate a very light lunch, watched the rest of our movies. After that we headed home, but we stopped to eat at Kimono, a japanese restaurant near our house. Then we were home!

Almost every night we played Wii and watched movies with Grandma. She loves movies. We watched the newer Star Trek movie on the blue ray player and it made the effects really stand out. I love Star Trek anyway (we all do, including Grandma), so we would use any excuse to watch it, never having seen the blue ray version before seemed like excuse enough for me! We also watched Tangled, Megamind, and Confessions of Shopaholic. Oh, just so you know, only Bree, Kay, Grandma and I watched Star Trek and Confessions of a Shopaholic, the littler girls didn't.

So that was my trip!
Riah


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a lot of things. I'm desperate to see Monte Carlo. Unfortuantly its not coming to our cinema so I'll have to wait .
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of the coneflower with the little moth on it.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!