Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Captain America! and more...

I saw Captain American (in 3D I might add - amazing!) on Sunday afternoon - it was AWESOME! It did help that the guy playing as the Captain was super cute!! :) You should have seen me and my friend Kellie and her sister Anna, after he got his muscles -  hahaha - Dakota (the young fella that was with us) was laughing at us. :)
Kellie, Anna, Dakota and myself are all staff at the summer camp I've been doing. Anna was actually a counselor in training... but still staff - lol - Dakota is 15 and has kinda a hard home life - we won't go into it. Here is a picture I took with my awesome new iPhone 4:


Yes - He has a Mohawk  - but it's actually pretty cool - Kellie and I put those 3D glasses bags on his hair because it was hilarious. His hair is great entertainment. hahhaa.
But yes, Captain American was an excellent movie - I will see it again and then will own it when it comes to DVD. That's all I will say about the movie - Don't wanna ruin it for you too much :)

So I just started my last week of camp - I'm so excited that it's almost over - I've been sun baked for too long - haha
- I might have another job along with the photography job - we are going to give it a try before saying yes or no to it - but I'm almost hoping it works out so I can leave the bookstore and not deal with them again! :)

And now I'm off to sleep - got another long day of camp and then work ahead of me!
G'night!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a fun summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lot of fun, Lys! Dakota's Mohawk is amazing, I wonder how much hairspray he used to get it to stick up like that?;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules: I am having a fun summer! It's been crazy busy but fun!

    Mary, he uses this gel that is like super glue - we helped him spike it up on friday and he used almost half the tube! It was crazy! haha but fun...

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!