Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some of my favorites - But first...

...may I ask for y'all to pray for a friend of Lyssa's family. Lys just found out that the lady has stage four liver cancer. From what I understand, she's had it for a little while, but Lyssa's family didn't know about it until now. I'm sorry if I have some facts wrong here... Lys was a little rushed when she called me to let me know. She will probably either update this later or inform me of what's going on and I can update it. Please pray!

Here are some of my favorite bloggers, in no particular order by the way. Oh and no offense intended to anyone. I follow a lot of blogs, so if you aren't in my list, I apologize.

She never fails to amuse me with stories about her family and I love to just read the day-to-day goings-on at her house. She seems to love vintage-y pink and flowers... I love that she is willing to answer what must seem like endless questions about Mennonites and her beliefs. Thanks bunches Mary!





Hannah from Banana Blog. So she is from Canada, extremely fun! She used to live in Nova Scotia - which is on my bucket list! I love to read about her adventures in house living, boating, writing, cross stitching and so much more. I miss her posts a lot when she isn't able to post... I'm not going to let you get on another boat Hannah! I miss your posts too much when you're gone!




My very dear, dear friend Amber from Joy of Dawn. She is so unbelievably sweet. Besides being an amazing writer - both in letters and books - she is also a extremely loving and giving person. I value her opinion when we're talking about scripture or books or life in general. I enjoy getting her emails and letters and I love reading what she has written! I love you so much Amber!!








Bleah from The Daydreamer's Reverie. She is funny, loves Owl City and Ted Dekker and doesn't like Taylor Swift. She loves camp and photography. She stands up for what she believes in and isn't afriad to. I love reading her posts! Thanks for being so interesting Bleah! :)




Autumn from Storygirl. Well for starters she lives in AUSTRALIA! I know, that is so amazing! She has very cool posts, I love her "A Damsel's Daybook" posts. She comments the most and her comments always brighten my day, whether she knows it or not. Thank you for always giving me a smile!

And last, but certainly not least: Jocee from The Cupcake Dictionary. She loves all sorts of music and is possibly the biggest Narnia fan ever. And she IS the biggest William Moseley ever. She has what sounds like a very interesting little sister and she has very sweetly offered to teach me how to swim - sadly she lives way too far away, states away in fact :) She likes to come up with new trends and yes Jocee TYPING LIKE THIS DOES LOOK LOUD!




-Ri Chelle
*note: I can't figure out why it's spaced so much! Agh!!!
**2nd note: I tried to pick pictures that somehow fit the blog or blogger.
*** 3rd note: Thank you Jocee, I realized I worded that part about the cancer badly. Sorry!!!!! I fixed it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lys. I will PRAY very hard for her. I'll also pray that you have the words to encourage her and that her family is given peace during this difficult time.

    Riah. You are SO sweet. You are one of my favorite things too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Why thank you for listing me, darling. At first when I read this I thought you meant that Lys herself had stage four liver cancer. So, I freaked out, started crying and realized you meant Lys's friend. So, I calmed myself down, and prayed. I'm dramatic at times, I know.
    Cool post :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bunches Hannah - just in case you read it wrong (due to my bad wording - so technically you didn't read it wrong, I wrote it wrong) Lys isn't the one with cancer - its their friend.

    Jocee:
    You are very welcome! But I should thank you for being such a sweet happy person :)
    Sorry about the wording - I fixed it! I'm so so so so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blushes* Awwww...thanks dear...your so sweet! Thank you:) :) :) How scary...I'll be praying for the lady and her family that whatever happens is God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very welcome Mary!!! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!