Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunflower Field pics!

This week I'm doing an internship with a photographer who has legal access to a privately owned sunflower field. It is amazing how much I've been learning about lighting and camera settings. Today I was able to take my camera and shoot some pictures between family shoots, and then I was able to take a few of this adorable 7 week old baby! I was so excited to be able to put my knew knowledge to the test... and I'm super glad about the results! Please leave me a comment to let me know what ya think.
I didn't do much editing with these shots - three of them I did a few changes but the others just got a water mark.





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images of the sunflowers. I love the detail in the photo of the bee in the flower's center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking pretty good; nice job, Lys. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!