Monday, July 18, 2011

A Damsel's Daybook!

I thought I'd do Autumn's daybook. I can't think of anything to post right now and it looks like fun. So without further ado here is my daybook!

Outside my window... Gray skies. I wish it'd go ahead and rain!

I'm thinking about... My book! I just can't seem to get it right. I'll have to post about it later, so y'all understand my problems.

From the kitchen... Dishes that I need to wash and I am currently ignoring them.

I am creating... A skirt for Lyssa and a surprise project. Bree is trying to talk me into going and working on her blog design. I'll do that eventually too... right after dishes, maybe ;)

I am reading... Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.

I am hearing... Siblings talking about Bree winning a trivia challenge, the tv, someone banging around in the kitchen (I think it's Kay and Mom).

I am hoping... That T. Lynn will share the Fig Newtons with me. Oh yay, she did!

I am planning... My wedding, very, very slowly!

I am wearing... a tan skirt (made by yours truly), blue and tan plaid shirt, white cami, my engagement ring and a necklace. I didn't feel like wearing earrings.

Around the house... Not much going on.

My wish of the week... That I'll finish reading two books. That I'll finish Lyssa's skirt. That I'll get further along with my project. That I'll at least start Bree's design. That I'll get a letter from Amber. That I'll get somewhere with my book... so on and so forth.

That's about it!!!

Much Love,
Miah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing ADD Riah. I would've commented earlier but our internet hates me. (grrrrr)
    You've got a lot of good things happening.
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your internet hates you and my computer hates me... We're quite a pair!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!