Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just a random post!

I am... Watching Monarch of the Glen with Momma, Kay and Bree.
I am... Eating a Cookies 'n' Cream Hershey's bar.
I am... Dying to have this journal or this one!
I have... Just finished reading Catching Fire and I can't quite decide my feelings on the matter.
I am... Going to buy an iPhone just to get this case!
I am... IMing with Lys, sending each other links about Aussie.
I am... Now wanting this mug!
I am... Thinking that maybe I'm a bit obsessed with Australia...
I am... Mad at my book. I know it's not it's fault I can't get anywhere, but its annoying!
I am... Eventually going to post about characters and bridal shoes and other fun stuff, but right now I'm too tired to think about it and I need pictures of the shoes anyway!

Goodnight!
Riah

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with Australia!!! Whats wrong with that!?!?! In my opinion. Nothing.
    Love my country.
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to live there! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!