Thursday, March 18, 2010

A week to remember.

Oh what a week! Allergies have made their spring appearance. Right now my voice isn't really wanting to work, and **sniff sniff** tissues have been flying.
But that is very dim in comparison to Riah's week. She had a death in the family. That's all I'll say for now. Let's keep her and the whole family in our prayers.

I am excited about tomorrow because when I leave work at four-thirty in the afternoon, I don't go back until Monday! The weekend is waiting for me to sleep, and not work at a desk! That makes getting up early again in the morning more bearable. :)

Any plans for the weekend for you?

It is supposed to get up to 70* here. I will be outside as much as I can stand it with all the pollen.

Have a blessed night.

Off to sleep, and wishing I could give Ri a hug :'( ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!