Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lunch-breaking-goodness

I am on my lunch break at work. I was thinking about how my camera has been practically neglected since I started working here a month ago. I need to upload all of the pictures that have been waiting. Then I will post a lot of them. And then I will take more pictures and then go singing in the rain, and the song I sing will be "Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! I've got a beautiful feeling everything's going my way!!!"
**Ehem** Sorry. I got carried away. I am just in a very good mood. Yesterday Riah came by my work and we got to hang out for almost an hour. It was wonderful. Especially since we didn't see each other for two months before then!
And then on the way home from work, my mom told me some very good news about a party we're going to have in May. We will see people we haven't seen in years! I am super pumped about it.
I have an appointment at the DMV to get my license on April 21st. I am nervous because I don't want to not get my license. But since I am going then, I have to come into work an hour early. That means I gotta get up at 6:00am. **Cringe**
I am signing off now - I want to get some reading in while I still have some time left!
Happily,

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time too(twelve million !!!!), but no offense dearest, your post are just a tad short lately. Just a tad mind you!
    Speaking of just a tad, how does that sound for a blog name? "Just a tad of me" or "Bits and Pieces of Me"? Just a suggestion my bestest friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lys!! WOW it has been forever since I was on blogger. Your blog is looking as amazing as ever.
    PS: I love Riah's ideas for blog names. I think it is perfect for you. "Just a tad of me." is my fave.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!