Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Saturday.

Today I slept until 11:30.
Today I painted my finger-nails yellow with sparkles, and my toe-nails green. Kinda weird, I know, but I was in the mood for funky. lol.
Today I bought Miss Congeniality and Miss Congeniality 2 for only ten bucks total!
I also had a dark cherry ice-coffee from Starbucks.
I laughed, sang, watched a movie with Bee, enjoyed 79* weather as we welcomed in Spring, and I thank God for the many blessings He gives.
Happy Saturday everyone! What a great way to relax and de-stress after a long, busy week!
Much love,

1 comment:

  1. i wish that was my saturday right now.
    it sounds lovely.
    i am laying on my bed trying to decide what to do with no running water.
    boooo.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!