Friday, March 5, 2010

Super hyper-ecstatic-happy-expressive...

I am a little on the expressive side. My morning was stressful and long. Had so many problems at work today. At one point I had to pause and just pray that God would de-frazzle me. The afternoon was better. I got home and enjoyed myself. After some not using my brain for a little while (watching TV after I got home) I was soo happy. It is the start of a weekend! A weekend also starting with long, deep, un-interrupted sleep!
Now I am watching Bruce Almighty with Bee.
It is such a great movie!

Oh, yeah... "Super hyper-ecstatic-happy-expressive" describes me about two hours ago. I was totally having a great time being home and knowing that I didn't have work for two days. It's a great feeling.

Here's to consistent, random posts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!