Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hilarious Peeps.

My co-workers are funny.
They are awesome.
One is pregnant with twins.
She is the one training me.
At one point today was were laughing really hard over some joking.
It's fun.
And guess what!!
I'M NOT TIRED!
Let's all rejoice right now.
I passed some tests today in my training today.
I was happy.
One of the photographers that works there got into a bad car accident on her way to a photo shoot. We don't think she was hurt. Just shaken up.
SO! That caused some scrambling around in order to get another photographer to take the other one's place.
It worked out. :)
I just had some coffee. YAY! I am good to go for another three hours minimum. :D
Now I gotta get ready to go to the barn. I am helping with the chores tonight.

Much love,
PS. You should read the "Lassoed in Texas" series by Mary Connealy! It is very funny and each book has a great story line. Well... I've only read two of the three... But I know the third one will be just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!