Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mid-week life.

Today was super busy. I was glad though, because yesterday we had nothing going on at work. And I mean nothing!
Today, however, from the moment I got to work (at 7:40ish) to the end of the day (at 4:30) there was work to be done. I actually worked over time by a little over ten minutes (that made the end of the day 4:40ish). I got in the car with my mom and had to take some deep breaths and try to calm myself because I was feeling stressed. I don't like feeling stressed. :( No one does though, I guess.
This evening was great! I listened to my new CD (Hillsong "Saviour King [live]"). I made banana bread and watched IHOPU Student Awakening, and then American Idol. Needless to say that I am no longer stressed. Far from it actually. :)
I do have something sad to share...
Riah and I have hardly talked for a few weeks. We have texted each other, and maybe talked on the phone a few times. We used to talk every day for an hour or more. We are both so busy now that we just don't have time to talk. It's sad. I don't wanna think about it.

I have been trying to remember to spend time with God too. It is amazing how sometimes we can let our lives get in the way of spending time with Him. We don't even realize it at first, but it doesn't take long to notice a difference. During the days when I am working on one thing or another I find myself praying softly. You don't have to pray loudly, or even out loud at all for God to hear your prayers. He knows our thoughts, so don't you think He can hear silent prayers too?! Something else to think about...

I will try to blog again tomorrow, but if not, I will ask Ri if she can! I sure that will be a very special treat!

I am off to sleep now. Got a busy couple of days ahead!


Serving God is not a job, it's an adventure! (a quote off of a t-shirt I have).

Love,

1 comment:

  1. If ya don't mind me asking, where do you work? I remember maybe last week or so you commented at my blog and gave me some encouragement about getting my 1st job, and I promise I meant to comment back, but got caught up in other stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!