Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ummmm...

Lys asked me to blog, but I have to admit that a topic escapes me...  So, I guess I'll try something that Mariah does sometimes.  Hey, if it saves me from writing a boring post that nobody is interested in reading, it'll be worth it! :)

Outside the window...  Grey sky, looks like it's going to rain (please no!).  No sign of spring, which I am wishing would hurry up and get here!
I am thinking...  That I really need to put socks on.  My feet are ridiculously cold.
I am wearing...   A khaki skirt, coral shirt, pontail, glasses, and a yarn anklet...
I am remembering...  The last time I visited Lys and Bee.  We all went to a large shopping center (what's the name?) and got coffee.  Hung out and talked.  We didnt even really shop, which was great since I don't like shopping.  Boy, do I miss them! **sob**
I am currently reading...  Nothing.  Exciting, no?
I am hoping...  That I hurry up and catch up with school.  I am a little behind.  I am also hoping that I can see Lys sometime before her birthday, but now that she is a working gal she is too busy to visit her friends! (just kidding my dear bestest friend!)
On my mind...  School, I guess.
Noticing that...  That the petticoats are watching Disney Channel in the other room.  I can hear the theme song to one of the t.v shows. 
Pondering these words...  Um, none come to mind.
From the kitchen...  Nothing, well except that I hear a few dirty dishes yelling "Riah, get in here and wash us before your Mom grounds you for life".  Perhaps I should listen to them...
Around the house...  A bedroom that needs to be cleaned, dishes to wash, and pencils picked up (I just heard those crash to the floor, courtesy of one of the lil 'uns)
One of my favorite things...  My heart necklace. I wear it all the time.
A picture...
I took this recently.  I just love this picture, I don't really know why though.








-Riah

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good, Ri, but... HOW can ya not be reading anything at the moment?! I swear I can't survive if I'm not reading at book of some sort. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply don't have anything to read, and our library is lacking, lol!

    -Riah

    p.s I used to think I'd die without reading too, suddenly it's not such a big deal anymore

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!