Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here We Go Again.

It's snowing again. It's now sticking after a whole day of snow fall. I'm bummed. But whatever. Winter will be over soon, and when Summer hits us we'll probably want it to be cold again. It seems like we can't make up our minds huh?!
Okay. Just so ya know. These posts will be short now. Very short. I don't wanna spend too much time on the computer when I am home. I spend my whole day in front of the computer when I am at work... so I'm sure you understand. :)

Going to go listen to my new CD that was supposed to be my Christmas CD, but didn't in until today, and read a very funny book,

3 comments:

  1. Oh - a funny book.. sounds lovely.. :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Keep fighting sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I understand alright, I'm on the computer 5 hours a day for school(not including the hours I browse the Internet for fun)! Hope your day is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah i am always like that with the weather!
    love you my darling.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!