Sunday, March 21, 2010

Right now in my life I am...

  1. Thinking about what to wear tomorrow.
  2. Thinking about what I want to have for lunch tomorrow.
  3. Thinking that I should go get in the shower.
  4. Thinking too much and not acting.
  5. Thinking that this weekend, though good, has gone by too fast.
  6. Thinking about Riah and Becky (and their whole family).

I...

  1. Just finished playing the wii with my family.
  2. Finished reading "A Love To Last Forever" book 2 in the Brides of Gallatin County series by Tracie Peterson. (About four hours ago) :D (Highly recommended)
  3. Started reading "A Dream To Call My Own." book 3 in the Brides of Gallatin County by Tracie Peterson. (Highly recommended too)
  4. Folded my laundry and did dishes.

Going to go do more acting than thinking now.

Let's hope this week goes smoothly and doesn't feel forever long. :)

Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe!! Yes, acting might be slightly better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who makes posts like this :) Hope you have a good week, my weekend went fast too.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!