Monday, May 2, 2011

May already?!

WOW! Time flies! Wasn't it just Christmas??
I'm having a hard time believing that I have just a month until my Summer Camp job starts. That means I've gotta go shopping for some clothes. Ugh. I'm am so shopped out. And I've only been twice in the last two weeks! Well...that's not saying much - I never shop. Ever. So I guess it makes sense that I'm shopped out.
Ok. I'm rambling now. Moving on.
Before camp starts I need:
1. Socks
2. More jeans
3. Light weight t-shirts
4. Hair ties
5. And a giant water bottle! (and I do mean giant) (Last year I had one that was about a gallon and I drank most of it in one day. Hey - being outside in the sun all day will do it to ya!)

New Topic:

I NEED TO GO ON A TRIP!! Yes, Riah, I would love to come to your house again, but I'm talking about a trip that requires you to fly across the ocean. To Australia... England... Ireland.... Scotland... Yep - that's it - I'm going. As soon as I can. **Deep Sigh**
Signing off for now - need to go stop off at my work to discus my Summer schedule with my boss. :)

Love,

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with that summer schedule! I HATE shopping, how people get addicted to it I don't know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not fair Lys. You cannot go on a over-seas trip without me. Period! End of story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to visit the UK as well as elsewhere in Europe including Scandinavia, and places like New Zealand...lots of different places with lots of photo opportunities. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!